just some random thoughts

12.23.2008


..so there he was, standing there in the darkness, waiting for me. How special I must have felt for someone (a man to be specific) waiting there fore me! After receiving a text message from my ex-boyfriend Brian, I followed his suggestion to meet him for a movie. but as I walked to where I was to meet him, I saw a figure that wasn't him. This was who I met up with.
I awoke from this dream and wondered. Why was I still thinking about Brian? Who was the figure I ended up meeting up with? Why wasn't this figure Brian?
Brian is my most recent ex, so I can't help but think about him once in awhile, but I don't want him back. The figure in the darkness was a vague figure; it represented someone (anyone) willing to come meet up with me. but the figure wasn't Brian: I didn't want Brian.
Now I think, how soon until someone finally shows me that he would like to "meet up" with me. It's getting lonely here by myself..

No comments:


About Me

California, United States
My mind can go in so many different directions..