just some random thoughts

12.21.2008

To Be Wantend


so I found this image online. The title said "To Be Wanted." and I wonder, why? Why was it given this title.
I really like the image. I just think it's such an interesting concept. but I can't help but wonder about the title.
This image reminds me of when I was younger. Everytime I would read a book, I would always wonder if the characters knew they were merely characters in a book. and of course, they don't. so that freaked me out because I started to wonder. What if I was just a character in a book? I doubt I am. My life is way too boring for anyone to want to read about it. but I still wonder, what if.. just what if
Anyway, I really like the site I found this image on. so I might be posting more images to share with you, oh dear reader of mine.

No comments:


About Me

California, United States
My mind can go in so many different directions..